My mission is to help Lawyers Succeed.
Whether it is coaching clients, advising businesses, mentoring or teaching, I love to share what I know in terms people can understand. I have a real passion for showing people they have the power to improve their lives and create the life they want.
My passion has always been about helping people, so careers in politics, law and coaching were a natural for me.
After practicing law for 20 years I learned firsthand the complexities of being a lawyer, as well as running a successful business.
But the stress of running a successful practice took its toll, and by 2015 I was burned out. As a result, I decided to close my law practice and move to Ireland.
When I returned to the U.S., armed with a new found focus, I decided to pursue the path of coaching lawyers to achieve high levels of success and satisfaction in their lives.
My personal and professional life experiences give me the unique ability to both empathize with my clients’ situation as well as guide them to where they want to go.
Along the way I learned that the secret to success is not a secret and that success is for everyone: there is no mystery, secret handshake or hidden code. Once people change their perspective, achieving success is simple.
- 15+ years experience in small firm and solo practitioner settings, where I specialized in real estate and business.
- B.A., Cum Laude, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- J.D., Columbus School of Law at the Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- Mentor to new attorneys for the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Represented Municipal Governments in State and Federal Courts as well as Appellate Tax Board and Collective Bargaining negotiation, grievance and arbitration proceedings.
- Advised various Municipal Departments, Boards and Commissions.Served as legal counsel to Municipal Office of Community Development, Housing & Neighborhood Services
- Undergraduate and graduate level Instructor for 13 different courses including Business Law, Business and Government, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics.